Author Topic: Holiday | Winter 2015 Lists have been sent!  (Read 29153 times)

Offline Bianca M

• Super Hero Member
  • Tempus Fugit
    • View Profile
    • Bianca Mascorro Calligraphy & Art
Re: Holiday | Winter 2015 Lists have been sent!
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2015, 02:02:21 PM »
List 11 went out on the 10th, postmarked from sunny, warm Oahu, which I've since returned from.  The hotel had one of those mail chutes that goes between floors- I put them in on the bottom floor, just to be safe ;)

Offline SunnyMoni

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2015, 07:48:11 PM »
So small (big?) error on my part! I wrote my zip code wrong in the return address on every. Single. Envelope and package I mailed yesterday. Oh goodness! I hope everything gets it its destination safely.
Monica

Offline Bianca M

• Super Hero Member
  • Tempus Fugit
    • View Profile
    • Bianca Mascorro Calligraphy & Art
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2015, 11:09:06 PM »
I think you'll be ok as long as your recipients zips are correct. :)  It just won't come BACK to you if, for some reason, USPS cannot deliver to the intended recipient.

Offline SunnyMoni

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 11:15:49 PM »
I think you'll be ok as long as your recipients zips are correct. :)  It just won't come BACK to you if, for some reason, USPS cannot deliver to the intended recipient.

That's my worry. I also sent out a fountain pen for repair and managed to write the wrong zip code on my information inside the package but I contacted the person doing the repair already.

Side note- I used to live in a huge city and wrote the wrong zip code shortly after moving. The number was WAY off. A while after a package was supposed to arrive I got it. Someone at the post office had taken the time to search for what the zip code actually was and readdressed it. Sometimes items will still arrive though I hear that's rare. I guess it depends on if the employee wants to take the time to figure out what happened.
Monica

Offline Ergative

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2015, 10:43:01 AM »
Alba, I got yours yesterday. Did you put sealing wax on it? There was a circular stain on the back flap that looked distressingly as if a postal sorting machine ripped off something pretty. (It was still pretty, of course!)
Clara

Offline Marjorie M.

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2015, 01:07:03 PM »
List 11 went out on the 10th, postmarked from sunny, warm Oahu, which I've since returned from.  The hotel had one of those mail chutes that goes between floors- I put them in on the bottom floor, just to be safe ;)

Bianca,
I just got yours on Tuesday but haven't opened it yet. I am waiting for the rest of the list to come and then open all of them at once.
Marjorie Matthews

Instagram

Offline Inkysloth

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2015, 07:08:53 AM »
List 10 - your cards went out *on the deadline* - phew!

I've had no brain since last Sat (final Christmas fair of the year = knackered), so hadn't posted here. But they should be winging their way world-wards!

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2015, 08:58:42 PM »
Alba, I got yours yesterday. Did you put sealing wax on it? There was a circular stain on the back flap that looked distressingly as if a postal sorting machine ripped off something pretty. (It was still pretty, of course!)

Ohhh yes, it was a waxseal! A white one if your envelope was blue or a blue one if it was ivory (can't remember yours exactly!). Damn it, postal services! I am so sorry it did not get to you!  :( glad you liked it anyway  :)
Alba.

Instagram: @inked_botanicals

clangsdorf

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2015, 10:56:26 AM »
List Four - thank you for your patience. I am beginning to be up on my feet and getting to tasks. I am hoping to work on my out going cards this week. I have enjoyed getting the many beautiful pieces: Linda, Evelyn, Denise, Susanna and Cherie.
Merry Christmas y'all
Catherine

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2015, 12:16:36 PM »
Oh my! These days I am super busy!!! But I do not forgot you my friends! This past week I received letters from Nikki, Thary, Schin and Katy, from list 14 (I think). They all are now part of my Christmas decorations at home  ;D
Alba.

Offline Estherp

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2015, 06:26:08 AM »
Season's greetings!

I have received cards from Priscilla, Nicky, Anam, Katie and Grace (list 9)! Love love love them all! Thank you gals! I really hope my mail will get to you soon, all the way from Singapore!
~ Esther ~
https://instagram.com/biaohui/
Calligrapher, Pen lover✒, Compulsive hoarder 😔

Offline Inked botanicals

• View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2015, 08:20:29 AM »
Also received Clara's and Younghae's!!! Yipeeee!
Alba.

Offline SarahA

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
    • Sarah Alexandra Weddings, Events & Design
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2015, 09:45:04 AM »
List 12 -
Did anyone receive my cards yet? I'm so nervous as my for my last exchange NO card arrived at its destination (granted, I sent maple flavoured tea bags in them which may or may not have set off some customs agents lol).

Offline SunnyMoni

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2015, 03:22:47 PM »
List 12 -
Did anyone receive my cards yet? I'm so nervous as my for my last exchange NO card arrived at its destination (granted, I sent maple flavoured tea bags in them which may or may not have set off some customs agents lol).

I don't think I have but I will double check to make sure. I have only received 3 of the 7, all of which came from within the US.
Monica

Offline StudioApricity

• Hello :)
    • View Profile
    • Studio Apricity
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2015, 09:16:36 PM »
Hello to my List 8 friends...
Just wanted to check if you have received my cards. :) hope everyone's having a great holiday!
[♥] Dyan

Instagram