Author Topic: Albert Einstein quotation  (Read 837 times)

Offline Ken Fraser

• Super Hero Member
  • Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Albert Einstein quotation
« on: December 03, 2020, 06:23:27 AM »
Albert Einstein quotation written in Foundational Script.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 06:28:07 AM by Ken Fraser »

Offline Ngaire_W

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Re: Albert Einstein quotation
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 02:16:07 PM »
Hi Ken, this is gorgeous! I'm not sure if you like comments and feedback but I'm going to comment because I want to start posting one of these days and I hope people will give me feedback when I do, too :) For some reason the 'a's and 'e's catch my eye and stand out from the other letters (I'm not sure why though!) but I really like them. They seem to give your hand a little quirk and personality which is gorgeous. How did you achieve such a perfectly centered layout, did you do a paste up in advance?

Offline Ken Fraser

• Super Hero Member
  • Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Re: Albert Einstein quotation
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 06:16:23 AM »
Hi Ken, this is gorgeous! I'm not sure if you like comments and feedback but I'm going to comment because I want to start posting one of these days and I hope people will give me feedback when I do, too :) For some reason the 'a's and 'e's catch my eye and stand out from the other letters (I'm not sure why though!) but I really like them. They seem to give your hand a little quirk and personality which is gorgeous. How did you achieve such a perfectly centered layout, did you do a paste up in advance?
As regards the layout -
I write it all out roughly, and then copy the lines in position one at a time in the correct position.
Constructive feedback is always good.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 06:45:53 AM by Ken Fraser »