Author Topic: Need critique for improvement..  (Read 13349 times)

Offline prasad

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
Re: Need critique for improvement..
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2015, 10:06:42 PM »
Prasad! This looks sooo good! Especially for a month a half. The biggest thing that jumps out at me regarding capitals is their shape. They could be a little more oval (see the C). Running oval drills will help with that. :)

Thanks Star.
I noticed that too. The capitals I practised were alright but a little "boring" as they had no flourish. So I attempted copying some from advanced engrosser's script.  :)

My attempt at sprinting before learning to crawl  ;D
Back to Capital oval practice.

-prasad
Never be afraid to try something new
Remember - An amateur built the Ark and Professionals built the Titanic
My Instagram

Offline prasad

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2015, 10:13:38 PM »
Wow, this is just gorgeous!!!!! It's super inspiring for me to see what you've accomplished over the last month!! :) I'm the last one to give critiques, so I'll leave that up to those with more trained eyes, but I had to say this was AWESOME!!!!

Thanks Sarah.
You should be giving critique. I just saw your stuff on Instagram. Lovely work, specially thre monogram you are working on.

Prasad - it is so fun watching your progress!!  I wish I could help with critique - to me, you are doing really great!

Please continue to keep us updated!

Thanks Elizabeth.
Will keep this updated.  :)
I keep just one thread running as it's easier for me to refer back to practise points and I have all the wonderful critique in one place.

- Prasad
Never be afraid to try something new
Remember - An amateur built the Ark and Professionals built the Titanic
My Instagram

Offline syed sha abulhassan Quadr

• Syed is Here😉
    • View Profile
    • My etsy shop
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2015, 02:45:57 PM »
Hey prasad are you using Instagram?  If yes tel me your name on it I'll follow you! 
About the progress you are getting great!  But that S on spiky is aaw .  You inspire me to update my critiques post too. Thanks
With regards
-Syed-

Offline ria_inxpensieve

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2015, 02:22:45 AM »
Hi Prasad,

I'm way behind in discovering this thread, but it's been a joy seeing your progress just the same. The tips here from everyone are priceless especially as I work on refining my Copperplate. :)