Author Topic: Perpetual Exchange 2024 - Info & Sign Up  (Read 137 times)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
Perpetual Exchange 2024 - Info & Sign Up
« on: April 30, 2024, 06:55:07 PM »
OK folks, I knew I wouldn’t last long without an exchange! Since we generally have the same calligrafriends signing up for exchanges, I came up with this idea to do a “Perpetual Exchange.” Here’s how it works:

• You sign up to be on the list to participate in all the listed exchanges. For 2024, that means 4 more exchanges.
  • You put the deadline dates on your calendar and send your exchanges by the deadline.
  • I will also post a reminder/opt out post for every exchange.
  • If you cannot participate for that particular exchange, you will need to reply to the specific exchange post with an opt out message by the Opt Out date listed. (You will still be signed up for all other exchanges.)

IMPORTANT: Everyone will be responsible for checking the post to see if anyone has opted out prior to doing/mailing their exchanges.

This will significantly reduce my administrative time and emails. Newcomers are welcome to join after 5 posts to the forum.

If you would like to be included in the Perpetual Exchange, please opt-in using the sign-up form:
Perpetual Sign UP Password is: Flourish2024!

Deadline to join is May 15, 2024 so I will have time to put the list together and send to everyone. I would like to only have one list so keep in mind, the list may be a little bigger than past exchanges but if at any time more than 16 are in the group, I will split the list.

Exchanges 2024

Summer Nights
– what do summer nights mean to you? Walks in the moonlight, camping out in the woods, star gazing, ghost stories by campfire?
Opt out by: May 29, 2024
PostMark Date: June 20, 2024

Calligraphic Book Club – what is your favorite calligraphy or lettering book? What do you like about it? Share a mini-book review or project from the book and/or an envelope using one of the hands/techniques taught in the book.
Opt out by: July 29, 2024
PostMark Date: August 26, 2024

Halloween /Day of the Dead 2024
Spooky or sweet – send your flourish friend a calligraphic treat!
Opt out by: Sep 23, 2024
PostMark Date: Oct 18, 2024

Holiday Exchange 2024
Holiday Cheer or a Happy New Year – send a festive holiday greeting!
Opt out by:  Nov 18, 2024
PostMark Date by: Dec 13, 2024

NOTE:
  • If you do not complete your exchange and you didn’t opt out, you will be removed from the current year’s perpetual list. Future participation will be considered.
  • You must be a registered, active member, with at least 5 posts (for new members, current members are grandfathered if they have participated in at least one past exchange).
  • Calligraphy should be used on both your exchange insert and envelope.
  • All skill levels welcome!
  • HAVE FUN!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 07:12:52 PM by Erica McPhee »
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline passionforwriting

• Freshman Member
    • View Profile
Re: Perpetual Exchange 2024 - Info & Sign Up
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 08:00:18 PM »
Woohoo!! Soo glad the exchange is back on and can't wait to swap with everyone! Thank you for all your work Erica!   :)

Offline Erica McPhee

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • Be brave. Love life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2024, 09:37:17 PM »
Yay!  ;D We’ve got a few signed up already. So glad you will be joining us!  :-*
Warm Regards,
Erica
Lettering & Design Artist
Flourish Forum Shop
Instagram

Offline Starlee

• Super Hero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 07:11:57 AM »
Soooo happy you organized something for us Erica! Signed up :)
Star

Offline handmadeletters

• Janice Reyes
    • View Profile
    • Handmade Letters
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2024, 07:43:01 AM »
Hooray! I'm so happy to see that the exchanges are back. Hopefully this format alleviates some of the administrative burden. Thank you so much for this, Erica! <3